Tips For Before / Aftercare:
To ensure the best results it is advisable to follow the guidelines below.
Please shower before your appointment. If arriving from work wet – wipes will be available to freshen up.
Do not shave or use depilatory products for at least 3 weeks before your waxing appointment.
Make sure your hair is a minimum of 1 cm long. (Imagine a grain of rice.) If it is longer then that is not a problem however please do not be tempted to trim it yourself, leave that to me.
Gently exfoliate the skin a couple of times in the week before your appointment to remove dead skin and help shorter hairs break through the surface.
Ladies, for after any intimate waxing I suggest you bring with you a pair of comfy pants…comfort you will appreciate afterwards….and remember you are supposed to be abstaining for at least 24 hours!
Please follow the guidelines below to ensure your skin is properly cared for over the next few days.
Please note: some slight soreness, small bumps and redness are common and perfectly normal, this is a temporary reaction, particularly if this is your first wax. These symptoms should subside over the next 24-48 hours. If you experience persistent redness or irritation, or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Keep the waxed area clean and avoid heat and friction during the next 24-48 hours.
– No hot baths or showers (cool to lukewarm only.
– No saunas, hot tubs or steam treatments.
– No tanning (sunbathing, sun beds or fake tan).
– Apply make up after facial waxing
– No sport, gym work or exercise.
– Avoid scratching or touching the treated area with unwashed hands.
– Wear clean loose fitting clothing.
– Avoid swimming in chlorinated pools.
– Do not apply deodorant, body spray, powder, lotions to the area other than those recommended by your therapist.
– To soothe and protect the skin apply antiseptic cream to the waxed area regularly for 3 days following your treatment.
– Always wash your hands before applying any product.